You cannot afford to be debarred for not passing RE5 and not getting commission!
This is now affecting more and more reps and jeopardise your ability to work as a financial advisor.
We have found the following reasons for failing RE5
- Not knowing the facts.
- Not recognising keywords.
- Cramming information.
- Not spending enough quality time in preparing for the exam.
- Not understand how role players interact with the FAIS tasks.
- Not able to recall keyword and facts associated with it.
- Not able to understand questions in the correct context.
- Not reading questions properly.
- Not understanding of FAIS Terminology .
- Not knowing how to answer different levels of questions.
- Not having correct time management during examinations.
If you can associate yourself with the above: